Orzo Pasta Salad Recipe
- Orzo Pasta- 1 cup (8 oz.)
- baby spinach lettuce- 16 oz.
- white mushrooms, sliced- 8 oz.
- Feta cheese crumbles- 4 oz.
- Lemon- 1/2 (or 1 teaspoon lemon juice)
- salt- 1 teaspoon
- olive oil- 3 tablespoons
- Boil pasta in salted water until tender, then drain
- Heat oil in large heated saute pan
- Add spinach and mushrooms to saute until tender
- Transfer pasta to large mixing or salad bowl
- Once spinach is reduced (but not overcooked), add to pasta in bowl
- Add cheese
- Squeeze lemon over the top
Try with one of these fabulous recipes:
[…] which means Recess is serving up another meat-free recipe. What’s on today’s menu? Orzo Broccoli Mushroom Feta Salad from the Organized Cook is both meatless and loaded with healthy ingredients. If you’re not quite on board with the […]