Orzo Pasta Salad Recipe
- Orzo Pasta- 1 cup (8 oz.)
- baby spinach lettuce- 16 oz.
- white mushrooms, sliced- 8 oz.
- Feta cheese crumbles- 4 oz.
- Lemon- 1/2 (or 1 teaspoon lemon juice)
- salt- 1 teaspoon
- olive oil- 3 tablespoons
- Boil pasta in salted water until tender, then drain
- Heat oil in large heated saute pan
- Add spinach and mushrooms to saute until tender
- Transfer pasta to large mixing or salad bowl
- Once spinach is reduced (but not overcooked), add to pasta in bowl
- Add cheese
- Squeeze lemon over the top
Try with one of these fabulous recipes:
Email this to a Friend