Reincarnate The Leftover
This is the perfect recipe to make with leftover cooked salmon, like our Herb Baked Salmon.
- 1. onion, red- 1, peeled and sliced in half
- 2. cooked salmon- 12 oz.
- 3. capers- 3 tablespoons
- 4. croissants- 1-2 for each person, sliced in half length-wise
- 5. baby spinach lettuce- 1 16 oz. pre-cut ready-to-eat bag
- 6. rasberry vinaigrette dressing- 1 small bottle
- 7. bacon bits, real- 4 oz. or cooked bacon, crumbled
- 8. dried sweetened cranberries- 8 oz.
- 9. eggs- 2
- 10. mayonnaise- ¼ cup
- 11. lemon juice- 1 tablespoon
- 12. salt
- Boil eggs until hard boiled then set aside in cold water to cool.
- Mince one onion half, reserving second half.
- Place salmon in mixing bowl and use fork to shred.
- Add minced onion, capers, mayonnaise and lemon to mix well.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Place salmon mixture on croissants and top with a few spinach leaves.
- Slice the reserved onion half into very thin strips.
- Peel and slice hard boiled eggs into ¼ inch slices.
- In measuring cup or gravy boat, heat dressing in microwave until slightly warm, approximately 30 seconds.
- Place spinach in salad bowl.
- Top with onion slices, egg slices, bacon bits and cranberries.
- Drizzle with warm dressing.
Reincarnating The Leftover
This recipe is made with leftovers from our Herb Baked Salmon:
No comments yet.