Easy Family Dinner Recipes
- ground beef- 1½ lbs
- bell pepper- 1, diced
- onion, white- 1 small, peeled and minced
- tomato sauce- 1 14oz. can
- egg- 1
- breadcrumbs- 1 cup (omit for gluten-free version)
- salt & pepper- 1 teaspoon each or seasoned salt
- Heat oven to 375⁰.
- In large mixing bowl combine beef, diced peppers and onions, egg, breadcrumbs and salt & pepper.
- Mix loosely with a spoon first then use hands to mix well.
- Place beef mixture into baking dish and use hands to form loaf (or heart if it’s Valentine’s Day) leaving at least a 2 inch gap between meatloaf and sides of dish.
- Pour tomato sauce over meatloaf.
- Bake until cooked through, approximately 45 minutes.
No comments yet.