If you’re a subscriber to The Organized Cook, you might be having Fall Rigatoni for dinner tonight.
Sweet, tangy jellied cranberry combined with zesty chili sauce makes this family dinner easy to “fall” for.
- ground beef- 1 lb
- rigatoni pasta- 1 lb
- jellied cranberry sauce- 1 15oz. can
- Heinz chili sauce- 1 12oz. jar
- shredded mozzarella cheese- 1 cup
- shredded Parmesan cheese- 1 cup
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil pasta in boiling salted water until tender.
- Brown beef in skillet over medium-high heat
- Add cranberries and chili sauce to beef and mix well until cranberries are dissolved
- Drain pasta and add to beef mixture; toss and transfer to a casserole baking dish
- Top with both both cheese (Saving a small handful of Parmesan if you're making Pear Walnut Salad)
- Bake until slightly brown, approximately 25 minutes
Weekly Meal Planning For Busy Families
[…] Recess is dishing up more recipes that are perfect for this time of year. I’m sharing my Fall Rigatoni recipe that is ideal for a chilly Fall […]