There’s nothing more special for kids on Father’s Day than making breakfast for Dad. Here is a super easy recipe for kids to help make, and is perfect for weekend company. Toni’s Berry-Perfect Coffee Cake.
To watch the video on how to make this breakfast treat:
Toni’s Berry-Perfect Coffee Cake
- Cinnamon & Sugar- combined in a bowl
- Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits- 2
- Frozen Berries
- Lemons or Lemon Juice- squeezed into a bowl
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Butter a bundt-cake pan
- Pour frozen berries in pan, about 2-3 inches deep
- Slice biscuits in half
- Dip each half slice into lemon juice
- Roll each slice in sugar and place in pan
- Once pan in full of slices, press down to firm
- Bake until cooked thoroughly, approximately 45-50 minutes
For another easy breakfast that kids can make on their own (with a little help getting pan in and out of oven safely), check out my recipe for Sunrise Breakfast Bowls. What I love about this recipe is that it requires no spoons, mixing bowls or stove-top preparation…just one muffin pan!
For an adorable Father’s Day Breakfast Tray design, check out my friends at A Holiday Haven:
And, for this fabulous free printable Father’s Day cards with matching wrapping paper:
Happy Father’s Day!