- Pork loin chops- 2-3 lbs (1 per person); if making extra pork chops to store for Weekly Meal Plan, use 3-4 lbs (or two extra pork chops)
- olive oil- 1/4 cup
- lemon- 1, sliced in half
- lemon pepper- 1 tablespoon
- salt- 1 teaspoon
- For best results marinate chops ahead of time, 2-3 hours to overnight
- Mix together olive oil, zest and juice from lemon
- Season each pork chops with lemon pepper and salt, then place in shallow baking dish or large zip lock baggie
- Pour marinade over pork chops to coat evenly
- If cooking Basic Rice Pilaf, start the rice before cooking the pork chops.
- Pork chops can be grilled outdoors, or inside on indoor grill or broiled in oven until cooked thoroughly, approximately 7 minutes depending on thickness
- For the entire Menu, visit Weekly Meal Plan
No comments yet.