Of course you can purchase prepared Katsu Sauce to make Chicken Katsu, but to be honest, I haven’t found one that doesn’t contain high-fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oil. Therefore, I make my own. It’s super simple using ingredients you most likely have on hand.
- ketchup- 1 cup
- Worcestershire sauce- 3 tablespoons
- dry mustard powder- 3 teaspoons
- ground ginger- 1 teaspoon
- garlic powder- 1 teaspoon
- ground black pepper- 2 teaspoons
- Mix all ingredients together
- Check out our simple Chicken Katsu Recipe
Check out our simple Chicken Katsu Recipe here:
No comments yet.