Cheesy Corn Bake Souffle is the perfect casserole for Easter Sunday brunch or dinner side dish.
- cream style corn- 2 cans
- seasoned breadcrumbs or corn meal- 2 cups
- shredded cheddar cheese- 4 cups
- green onions, 1 bundle, trimmed and diced
- milk- 2 cups
- preheat oven to 375 degrees
- mix together all ingredients in large mixing bowl
- transfer to greased baking casserole dish
- bake until cooked thoroughly, approximately 1 hour
For more great Easter Recipe, check out our Four Unforgettable Easter Brunch Recipes.
[…] Cheesy Corn Bake Souffle […]