- Chicken Tenders- 1 1/2 lbs
- Buffalo hot sauce (like Frank’s Red Hot Sauce)
- Iceberg lettuce, chopped
- Blue cheese crumbles- 8 oz.
- Flour Tortillas, large- 6
- Dice chicken tenders and place in mixing bowl
- Pour sauce over the top and toss to coat chicken evenly
- Spoon chicken (about 1/2 cup) onto center of a tortilla
- Top with some lettuce and cheese
- Fold tortilla over the mixture by folding up ends first then rolling- burrito style
- Slice in half before serving
- For more recipes using leftover Homemade Chicken Tenders, check out: What To Make With Leftover Chicken Tenders
No comments yet.