- Chicken tenderloins, thawed- 3-4 lbs
- Panko breadcrumbs- 1 box or bag
- Ranch dressing powder mix- 1 packet
- Eggs- 2-3
- Flour- 1 cup
- Vegetable oil
- Set up an assembly line with two wide shallow bowls and one large non-stick frying pan.
- In one bowl, crack eggs and beat.
- In the other bowl,mix together ranch mix, breadcrumbs and flour.
- In the pan, heat vegetable oil about ¼-inch deep over medium-high heat
- Dip chicken, one at a time, into egg mixture first. Then roll it around in
- breadcrumb mixture. Then place in pan. Repeat until pan is full.
- Cook chicken, turning once, until brown on both sides, approximately
- 5 minutes each side. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate.
By making extra Homemade Chicken Tenders and storing them, not only do they make a great quick snack, but can also be reincarnated into new family dinners in just minutes. Try out my favorite 3 Recipes to make using leftover Homemade Chicken Tenders:
Weekly Meal Plan System
Or try my Homemade Chicken Tenders recipe in The Organized Cook Weekly Meal Plan System:
Crunchy Ranch Chicken Tenders are perfect with the following side dishes: