Reincarnate The Leftover
This Chicken Parmesan Recipe is perfect to make with leftover Homemade Chicken Tenders.
- Chicken Tenders Homemade Chicken Tenders Recipe- 1 1/2 lbs
- Spaghetti Marinara Sauce- 12 oz.
- Parmesan Cheese, shredded- 8 oz.
- Dried Parsley- 1 teaspoon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place Chicken Tenders in long baking dish
- Cover with marinara sauce
- Top with Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle with dried parsley
- Bake until hot, approximately 25 minutes
- Serve with pasta
- Check out more recipes to make with leftover Homemade Chicken Tenders