Toni’s 12 Days of Thanksgiving
“Spending Turkey Day with Your Family, NOT the Kitchen“
Toni’s 12 Days of Thanksgiving goes something like this: do one or two small tasks every day for 12 days before Thanksgiving. The result- stress-free holiday with lots of time to do what matters most to you by spending time with friends and family.
Day 1: (Saturday November 12th)
- Guests: Find out who is coming and make a list
- Invitations: Evites or notecards
- Organize baking and spice cupboard; make a list of “Staples” needed from grocery store
Day 2: (Sunday November 13th)
Day 3: (Monday November 14th)
Day 4: (Tuesday November 15th)
Day 5: (Wednesday November 17th)
Day 6: (Thursday November 17th)
Day 7: (Friday November 18th)
Day 8: (Saturday November 19th)
Day 9: (Sunday November 20th)
Day 10: (Monday November 21st)
Day 11: (Tuesday November 22nd)
Day 12: (Wednesday November 23rd)
Day of: Thanksgiving Day 24th
- Prep turkey first and put in oven to roast
- Prepare stuffing
- Mashed potatoes are perfect to heat and keep warm in slow cooker
- Combine punch ingredients, but don’t place ice ring in punch until guests begin to arrive
- Set out cranberry sauce to bring to room temperature
- Bake stuffing and sweet potato casserole
- Warm mushroom sauce in microwave or in a smaller slow cooker to heat and keep warm
- Steam green beans
- Warm rolls in oven
- Make gravy using pan juice from cooked turkey
- Cook spinach recipe last
To download printable plan:
Toni’s 12-day guide breaks up the overwhelming job of preparing for Thanksgiving Dinner into small daily tasks, allowing busy moms to spend the holiday enjoying family and friends instead of slaving away at the stove. With daily tips, recipes and videos, Toni will help make this holiday less stressful. Sign up now for Toni’s weekly newsletters to receive “Toni’s 12 Days of Thanksgiving”. Sign up here.
Plan. Organize. Enjoy.
And now I’m sharing my plan with you. If you’re not signed up to receive our free weekly newsletter through our rss feed, sign up now and stay tuned to receive your daily plan beginning November 11th. This year I’m including menus, recipes, printables, activity ideas, grocery shopping lists, giveaways, videos, coupons and decorating tips each day for 12 days.
Here’s what’s on the menu this year.
Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes with Pan Turkey Gravy
Join me this Thanksgiving and spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family. Happy Holidays!
Email this to a Friend