Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Nothing says “Grandma’s Kitchen” like Slow Cooker Beef Stew. When things are chilling down outside, this is the perfect recipe to keep warm inside.
Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipe
- beef for stew cubed- 1½-2 lbs
- potatoes, russet or golden- 2 large, peeled and diced
- carrots- 2-3 large, peeled and diced
- celery- 3 leafy stalks, peeled and diced with leafy part
- green beans, fresh- ¼-½ lb, trimmed and sliced in half
- beef concentrated stock- 1 tub (or 3 beef bouillion cubes) *like Swanson Flavor Boost or Knorr Homestyle Stock
- diced tomatoes- 1 28oz. can or two 14oz. cans
- dried parsley and thyme- 1 teaspoon each
- Place all ingredients: beef, potatoes, carrots, celery, green beans, stock concentrate, tomatoes and herbs into a slow cooker
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add any water if needed to cover meat and vegetables
- Cook on high at least 6 hours until cooked thoroughly
No comments yet.