- 4 6-oz. thin- cut steaks like beef tenderloin steaks (1/2- to 3/4-inch thick)
- baby spinach- 16 oz.
- tomatoes, roma or vine-ripened- 2, sliced into 1-inch slices and then in half
- avocado- 1, diced
- brown rice- 1 cup
- chicken broth- 1 14.5oz. can
- salt & pepper
- olive oil- 3 tablespoons
- butter- 2 tbspns
- water- ½ cup
- Season steak with salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat and sauté steaks in oil until brown; do not overcook
- Remove cooked steaks to a serving plate
- Add butter to skillet and melt over medium-high heat
- Add tomatoes and sauté until they begin to brown, approximately two minutes
- Add spinach and sauté until reduced, approximately 3 minutes
- Add diced or sliced avocado and spoon mixture over steak
- Serve with rice
- Bring chicken stock, water and rice to a boil
- Once boiling, cover and reduce heat to low to simmer until all liquid is absorbed
Weekly Meal Planning For Busy Families
Sauteed Steak with Spinach, Tomatoes & Av0cados is part of our Weekly Meal Plan “Bright Dinner Ideas” from The Organized Cook. To purchase this meal plan individually or shop other Weekly Meal Plans from The Organized Cook visit our store.
Subscribe To The Organized Cook
Save money by becoming a subscriber to The Organized Cook Weekly Meal Plan System for only $12.99 per month (that’s over 50% savings from purchasing the meal plans individually). Cancel at any time. Subscribe now.