- beef top round steak- 2-3 lbs
- Montreal Steak Seasoning- (McCormick's Grill Mates)
- asparagus, fresh- 1-2lbs
- spring & spinach lettuce salad mix- 16 oz.
- lemon- 1, sliced in half
- olive oil- ½ cup
- red wine vinegar- 1/4 cup
- minced garlic- 1 tbspn
- butter- 2 tbspns
- olive oil- a few tablespoons
- olive oil- ¼ cup
- white wine vinegar- 4 tbspns
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic and seasoning (reserving a tablespoon of seasoning for salad)
- Place steak in shallow dish and pour marinade over the top.
- Cover and place in refrigerator to marinate.
- Grill steak on outdoor or indoor grill, turning once, until cooked to desired doneness, approximately 5 minute each side.
- Remove steak to carving platter or plate and let stand at least 10 minutes before slicing thin to serve.
- Double aluminum foil about a foot and half long.
- Place asparagus in the middle of foil; top with butter and drizzle with olive oil.
- Fold foil over to meet in the middle and fold in sides pinching together at the top.
- Grill next to steak until tender, approximately 15 minutes.
- Place salad lettuce in large mixing or salad bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, juice squeezed from lemon and a tablespoon of Montreal seasoning.
- Drizzle over lettuce and toss.
Weekly Meal Planning For Busy Families