- Chicken broth - 1 quart
- Italian-seasoned ground turkey or Italian sausage- 1 lb (*like Jennie-O Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey)- if using Weekly Meal Plan, use leftover cooked Italian-seasoned turkey or sausage
- Baby spinach lettuce - 16 oz.
- Grape tomatoes - (1) pint, sliced lengthwise in half
- Refrigerated cheese tortellini pasta - 1 lb
- Pizza crust - (1) ready-to-bake
- Condensed tomato soup
- Shredded mozzarella cheese - 8 oz.
- Cooked chicken, chopped- if using Weekly Meal Plan, use leftover cooked balsamic chicken
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Minced garlic - 1 tablespoon
- Brown turkey or sausage in heated olive oil in dutch oven or large soup pot over medium-high heat
- Add broth, half of spinach, tomatoes and garlic to bring to boil (you can also add a little white wine for added flavor)
- Add any water needed to accommodate tortellini
- Once boiling, add tortellini to cook until al dente
- Heat oven to 400 (or according to pizza crust instructions)
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet and brush with tomato soup
- Top with cheese, spinach, chopped chicken, then Gorgonzola cheese
- Bake according to directions or until cheese is melted; approximately 12 minutes
No comments yet.