Sunrise Breakfast Bowls
My smart breakfast idea for Sunrise Breakfast Bowls is made with First Street Eggs from Smart & Final, and is simple to make by following the photo tutorial below.
- First Street Eggs- 1 dozen (on sale for $.99 this week at Smart & Final)
- Whole grain bread- 12 slices with crust taken off
- Pre-cooked or slightly undercooked bacon- 12-24 slices
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease a muffin tin with butter and place one slice of bread into each hole pressing down in the middle.
3. Crack one egg directly onto each slice of bread.
4. Place one or two slices of bacon into each egg.
5. Bake until egg is just cooked, or until desired consistency- yolk runny, about 10 minutes; slightly runny, about 13 minutes and cooked thoroughly, about 15 minutes
Enjoy! And for a printer-friendly version of this recipe, click here.
First Street Eggs are on sale this week April 25-May 1 at Smart & Final.
For more great deals and recipe ideas from Smart & Final, you can follow #sfsmarties on Twitter!
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias, all opinions expressed here are my own.
Email this to a Friend