- chicken tenderloins- 2 lbs
- eggs- 3
- breadcrumbs- 2 cups
- flour- 1 cup
- salt & pepper- 1 teaspoon each
- dried rosemary, thyme and paprika- 1 teaspoon each
- canola oil
- Set up an assembly line with two wide shallow bowls and one large non-stick frying pan.
- In one bowl, crack eggs and beat.
- In the other bowl,mix together breadcrumbs, flour and seasonings: salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme and paprika.
- In the pan, heat oil about 1/2-inch deep over medium-high heat
- Dip chicken, one at a time, into egg mixture first.
- Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture (roll it around).
- Place in heated oil to fry. Repeat until pan is full.
- Cook chicken, turning once, until brown on both sides, approximately 5 minutes each side. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate to cool.
- For a variation, check out Crunchy Ranch Chicken Tenders Recipe
By making extra Homemade Chicken Tenders and storing them, not only do they make a great quick snack, but can also be reincarnated into new family dinners in just minutes. Try out my favorite 3 Recipes to make using leftover Homemade Chicken Tenders:
Weekly Meal Plan System
Or try my Homemade Chicken Tenders recipe in The Organized Cook Weekly Meal Plan System:Email this to a Friend