I’ll admit that I do a lot of entertaining in my home. Whether it’s a “Mom’s Night Out” party or family gathering, I love to share food and time with the people I care about the most.
The fact is, I’m not a “chips and dip” kind of gal. I can’t set out a bag of potato chips and then call it a party.
At the same time, I’m a busy on-the-go mom with a lot on my plate (pun intended). Therefore, I’m always looking for delicious and classy appetizers that are easy to prepare in very little time.
Easy and Delicious Appetizers
If you’re hosting a party or family gathering, here’s my recipe for Reuben Dips that is sure to not disappoint.
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Shaved Deli Pastrami- 1/2 pound
- Swiss Cheese- 1/2 pound
- Mini Bread Sticks (the perfect ones are found in the salad dressing isle)
- Spring Salad Mix (optional)
- Slice cheese into strips
- Wrap a cheese slice around the tip of the bread stick
- Wrap a slice of pastrami over the cheese; the pastrami is moist enough to stick
- Spread salad mix over plate
- Place each wrapped bread stick on top of the salad
- Pour dressing into dipping bowl
No comments yet.