- Cavatappi Pasta- 1 lb
- Food coloring- Wilton or Duff's Electric Pink, Orange and Yellow (found at Michael's or Walmart)
- steam-ready broccoli florets- 8 oz.
- steam-ready asparagus tips- 8 oz.
- Alfredo sauce- 1 jar
- Fill pasta pan with water and add 4-5 drops of food coloring (one color at a time) and a teaspoon of salt; mix well
- Bring to boil
- Add one-third of pasta and boil in salted water until tender
- Repeat steps 1-3 for additional two colors
- Steam broccoli and asparagus
- Transfer pasta to serving bowl and top with steamed broccoli and asparagus
- Combine blue food coloring and Alfredo sauce to mix well, then drizzle over the top of pasta to create a river
[…] celebrate the release, we’re highlighting our Lorax Pasta Dinner Makeover. Get the recipe here: Lorax Dinner Makeover printvar dd_offset_from_content = 40; var […]