- cooked chicken, chopped- 2 cups (this is the perfect recipe to use with leftover cooked chicken)
- asparagus, chopped- 1 cup (this is the perfect recipe to use with leftover cooked asparagus)
- red bell pepper- sliced
- shredded carrots- 1 cup
- sundried tomatoes- 1 cup
- pesto sauce- 1 cup
- spinach tortilla wraps or flour tortillas- 4-6 large
- olive oil- 3 tablespoons
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat
- add cooked chicken, asparagus, bell pepper and carrots to saute until vegetables are slightly tender and chicken begins to sere
- Spread pesto onto tortilla
- Spoon chicken and vegetable mixture onto center of each wrap or tortilla
- Top with a tablespoon of sundried tomatoes
- Fold in sides of tortilla and roll like a burrito, then slice in half to serve
Organized Meal Planning
This recipe for Chicken Asparagus Wraps can be made with many “leftover” ingredients, or as we like to call it: “Reincarnating The Leftover”.
Cooked chicken for this recipe came from our Italian Baked Chicken. We also stored half of our sliced red bell pepper from this recipe to store for our Chicken Asparagus Wraps in a method we like to call “Reusing Time”.
And leftover cooked asparagus used from this family dinner:
Does this recipe look “leftover” to you? That’s because it’s been reincarnated.
For more dinner reincarnations, try our Weekly Meal Plan System from The Organized Cook.
No comments yet.