The Cheeseburger- Reinvented.
- ground beef- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs
- refrigerated jumbo biscuit dough (1can for 4 people, 2 cans for more)
- onion, white- 1, sliced into thin slices
- deli sliced cheddar cheese- ½ lb
- Brown meat and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Pound out biscuit dough with the palm of your hand and/or a rolling pin into flat circles
- Add onion (as desired) and cheddar cheese slice onto one circle at a time leaving about ½ inch at the edges
- Spoon ground beef on top of cheese and/or onion
- Cover with another biscuit circle and pinch sides together while folding gently over the top, then flip over
- Place on a baking sheet fold-side down; you can mark ones that have onion, cheese, etc if needed by using a fork or toothpick to make a mark
- Bake until dough is browned on top, approximately 12-14 minutes
No comments yet.