This week we are having fun with Fall and Halloween. Let’s share some fun, easy, creative ways to get your family dinners in the fabulous Fall spirit this week.
One of our favorite Fall Favorites here at The Organized Cook is Dinner in a Pumpkin. This simple recipe turns an ordinary dinner into a Fall Favorite!
We all know Toni has some great ideas. We would love to hear yours! Whether you have a great idea to share or are looking for some inspiration, you are sure to have a good time this Thursday night at our #mealplanning twitter party!
If you’ve never been to a Twitter Party, and are not sure what to do, it’s simple:
- RSVP here to ensure your eligibility to win hosted giveaways
- Login to your Twitter account Thursday at the times below and search #mealplanning to join the party.
- Join in on the conversation. We will be talking about family meal planning for busy moms, asking questions and listening to your questions and comments. The more you engage in conversation, the greater your chances of winning the giveaway.
- Date/Time: October 20, 2011 10-11 PM EST, 9-10 PM CST, 8-9 PM MST, 7-8 PM PST
- Hashtag: #mealplanning
- Tweet Grid: http://bit.ly/omMwxI
- Hosted by: @OrganizedCook, @tonispilsbury, @chaotic_barb, & @Noelski33
- Panelists: @lovelalagirl, @sdenise, @monkeytoesshoes & @ljcooney3
Prizes? Of course we do!
- 1 winner will receive a free week’s worth of family dinner groceries with a $100 Visa GiftCard
- 3 winners will receive a signed copy of Toni’s new book: The Organized Cook™ Cookbook- 12 of her most popular Weekly Meal Plans with menus, grocery shopping lists, and easy to follow instructions.
- 3 winners will receive a YEAR LONG subscription to Weekly Meal Plan System from The Organized Cook™-Feed your family a balanced, tasty meal each night while slashing your dinner grocery bill by up to 50%
The Organized Cook Weekly Meal Plan System
We have some amazing prizes that will be given away during the party! Again, to win a prize you must:
- RSVP by leaving a comment on this post below that includes your twitter ID.
- Tweet during the party time using the #mealplanning hashtag
- Follow @OrganizedCook on Twitter
Extra entries. Leave a comment for EACH extra entry you complete:
- Each tweet below is worth one entry (up to 5 a day allowed). Leave a link to your tweet in your comment.
- Looking forward to learning some simple Fall Favorites @OrganizedCook twitter party Thurs 10/20 #mealplanning http://bit.ly/qaE4Ap
- Great night for sharing Halloween & Fall recipes #mealplanning w/ @OrganizedCook Thurs 10/20 http://bit.ly/qaE4Ap
- I want to #win $100 giftcard, #mealplanning book, & subscription from @OrganizedCook 10/20 http://bit.ly/qaE4Ap
- *make up your own using http://bit.ly/qaE4Ap and #mealplanning*
- Take a look at Toni’s 12 Days of Thanksgiving. Leave a comment below telling us which dish you would most like the recipe for. If you already have, pick a new one this week.
- “Like” the Organized Cook on Facebook. If you already do, just let us know and that counts!
- Sign up for the FREE weekly meal planning email! Leave a comment below telling us you did. No need to share your email in the comment. We trust you. If you already have, pass it on to a friend this week. Just let us know you shared it with a friend.
- Love The Organized Cook™? Earn money by sharing this time and money-saving system with your friends! If you sign up for the mom blogging affiliate program (or are already a member) just leave us a comment below letting us know!
- Get to know our wonderful panelists, busy moms like you just trying to survive the day and get a healthy dinner on the table! Leave us a comment telling us something nice you like about each blogger. One entry per blog below:
Beginning 8:00 PM MST October 20, 2011 and ending 9:00 PM MST October 20, 2011 The Organized Cook brand on Twitter at http://twitter.com/organizedcook will send discussion questions in the form of tweets to the Twitter community asking them to “tweet” answers via Twitter. To be eligible to win you must have RSVP prior to drawing time and be tweeting with the hashtag #mealplanning during the party time. Seven winners will be chosen by random.org from the comment entries at drawing time and party participation will be verified. Winners will be announced during the party. Open to US residents 18 and over.