Thursdays are getting more organized. The Organized Cook is hosting our first #mealplanning Twitter Party this Thursday October 6th, 2011.
If you’ve never been to a Twitter Party, and are not sure what to do, it’s simple:
- RSVP here to ensure your eligibility to win hosted giveaways
- Login to your Twitter account Thursday October 6th at the times below and search #mealplanning to join the party.
- Join in on the conversation. We will be talking about family meal planning for busy moms, asking questions and listening to your questions and comments. The more you engage in conversation, the greater your chances of winning the giveaway.
- Date/Time: October 6, 2011 10-11 PM EST, 9-10 PM CST, 8-9 PM MST, 7-8 PM PST
- Hashtag: #mealplanning
- Tweet Grid: http://bit.ly/nzcffv
- Hosted by: @OrganizedCook, @tonispilsbury, @chaotic_barb,
- Panelists: @timeoutmom, @parkermama, @birdbanter, @mominmanagement, @crunchygreenmom
Prizes? Of course we do!
- 1 winner will receive a free week’s worth of family dinner groceries with a $100 Visa GiftCard
- 3 winners will receive a signed copy of Toni’s new book: The Organized Cook™ Cookbook- 12 of her most popular Weekly Meal Plans with menus, grocery shopping lists, and easy to follow instructions.
- 3 winners will receive a YEAR LONG subscription to Weekly Meal Plan System from The Organized Cook™-Feed your family a balanced, tasty meal each night whileslashing your dinner grocery bill by up to 50%
We have some amazing prizes that will be given away during the party! Again, to win a prize you must:
- RSVP by leaving a comment on this post below that includes your twitter ID.
- Tweet during the party time using the #mealplanning hashtag
- Follow @OrganizedCook on Twitter
Extra entries. Leave a comment for EACH extra entry you complete:
- Each tweet below is worth one entry (up to 5 a day allowed). Leave a link to your tweet in your comment.
- Looking forward to @OrganizedCook twitter party Thurs 10/6. #mealplanning is important in our house link: bit.ly/r3LcZg
- Looking forward to learning more about #mealplanning w/ @OrganizedCook Thurs 10/6 link: bit.ly/r3LcZg
- I want to #win $100 giftcard, #mealplanning book, & subscription from @OrganizedCook 10/6 link: bit.ly/r3LcZg
- *make up your own using the link bit.ly/r3LcZg and #mealplanning*
- Take a look at Toni’s 12 Days of Thanksgiving. Leave a comment below telling us which dish you would most like the recipe for.
- “Like” the Organized Cook on Facebook.
- Sign up for the FREE weekly meal planning email! Leave a comment below telling us you did. No need to share your email in the comment. We trust you.
- Love The Organized Cook™? Earn money by sharing this time and money-saving system with your friends! If you sign up for the mom blogging affiliate program (or are already a member) just leave us a comment below letting us know!
- Get to know our wonderful panelists, busy moms like you just trying to survive the day and get a healthy dinner on the table! Leave us a comment telling us something nice you like about each blogger. One entry per blog below.
Beginning 8:00 PM MST October 6, 2011 and ending 9:00 PM MST October 6, 2011 Barb Likos on behalf of the Organized Cook brand on Twitter at http://twitter.com/chaotic_barb will send discussion questions in the form of tweets to the Twitter community asking them to “tweet” answers via Twitter. To be eligible to win you must have RSVP prior to drawing time and be tweeting with the hashtag #mealplanning during the party time. Seven winners will be chosen by random.org from the comment entries at drawing time and party participation will be verified. Winners will be announced during the party. Open to US residents 18 and over.Email this to a Friend