This easy Thanksgiving recipe is part of my Toni’s 12 Days of Thanksgiving, and is so simple makes up for the fact that it cannot be prepared ahead of time.
Sauteed Spinach with Cranberries and Pine Nuts
- fresh baby spinach lettuce- 2 16oz. pre-cut ready-to-eat bags
- dried cranberries like Ocean Spray Craisins- 1 5oz. bag or 1 cup
- pine nuts- 1 2-4oz. bag
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Heat a few tablespoons olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat
- Add spinach, cranberries and pine nuts and saute until spinach is completely reduced, approximately 4 minutes
- season with salt & pepper to taste
- Make this recipe right before serving.
Watch The Video Here:
Email this to a Friend