Another Fall Favorite Vegetable
Brussels Sprouts are one my favorite Fall Vegetables, and not just because they create beautiful food photography. Brussels Sprouts are so easy to prepare with no peeling or dicing required.
I simply slice each one in half, drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt & pepper. After roasting for about 10-15 minutes until crispy brown, they make a perfect side dish.
But to be honest, I eat them as a snack…. they’re so crunchy and delicious.
- fresh Brussels Sprouts- 1 lb
- olive oil- 3 tablespoons (about)
- salt & pepper- to taste (or, use McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning for an extra "kick")
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F
- slice sprouts in half and place in mixing bowl
- drizzle with olive oil
- season with salt & pepper (or Montreal Steak Seasoning)
- transfer to baking sheet
- cook until crunchy brown, approximately 30 minutes
The Perfect Holiday Side Dish Recipe
As a side dish in this week’s meal plan from The Organized Cook, Roasted Brussels Sprouts are perfect paired with Chicken with Wild Rice.
Email this to a Friend