- penne pasta- 1lb
- asparagus- 1lb, trimmed and diced into 1-inch pieces
- mushrooms, sliced- 8 oz.
- sundried tomatoes- 1 small 7 oz. jar
- marscapone cheese, 8 oz.
- pecorino cheese- 8oz. (you can also Parmesan)
- Boil pasta in salted water until tender
- Heat a few tablespoons oil in large sauté pan over medium-high heat (or, if your sundried tomatoes are in oil, use that)
- Add diced asparagus,mushrooms and sundried tomatoes and sauté until tender
- Add both Marscapone and Pecorino cheese; stir until melted
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water, and transfer to a serving bowl (you can dip a glass measuring cup into cooking pasta water before draining to reserve)
- Add pasta water back to pasta in serving bowl
- Pour cheese and vegetable mixture over pasta
Email this to a Friend