Healthy & Simple Easter Dinner Recipe
This simple and healthy recipe from RecipeRehab.com is perfect for Easter dinner or any Springtime meal. Tenderloin is the most luxurious cut of beef. Although it’s a fantastic dinner-party dish, leftovers the next day are pure heaven. Trim off any visible silver skin, the translucent, tough membrane lying along the outside curve of the tenderloin.
- 3 pounds beef, tenderloin steaks - trimmed of fat
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, Kosher
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, black ground
- 2/3 cup herbs, mixed, fresh - (such as chives, parsley, chervil, tarragon, thyme)
- 2 tablespoons mustard, Dijon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Tie kitchen string around tenderloin in three places so it doesn’t flatten while roasting. Rub the tenderloin with oil; pat on salt and pepper. Place in a large roasting pan.
- Roast until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the tenderloin registers 140 degrees F for medium-rare, about 45 minutes, turning two or three times during roasting to ensure even cooking. Transfer to a cutting board; let rest for 10 minutes. Remove the string.
- Place herbs on a large plate. Coat the tenderloin evenly with mustard; then roll in the herbs, pressing gently to adhere. Slice and serve.
Email this to a Friend