I’ll never buy chocolate again. This recipe for Organic Coconut Chocolate made with Pyure Organic Stevia Sweetener takes minutes to prepare and can cure the biggest of chocolate cravings without the guilt.
Organic Coconut Chocolate Recipe
- organic virgin coconut oil- 1/2 cup
- organic unsweetened cocoa powder- 1/2 cup
- Pyure Organic Stevia Sweetener- 6 tablespoons
- organic vanilla extract- 1 teaspoon
- Mix together coconut oil and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Add Pyure Organic Stevia and vanilla then stir until smooth.
- Pour into individual molds or shallow tray.
- Transfer to refrigerator to hardened.
All Natural and Healthy
Over the past three years, I’ve consciously worked to lower sugar in my diet. Aside from the history of diabetes in my family, I’ve come to understand the overall negative side effects of a diet rich in sugar.
Pyure Organic Stevia Sweetener is an all-natural sweetener derived from a plant. Instead of a sweetener substitute, stevia can actually be termed a supplement with many reported health benefits including lower blood pressure and blood sugar.
Stevia is gluten-free and calorie-free making it a preferred sweetener for many dieters or people managing diabetes.
Coconut oil is another healthy diet supplement with reported health benefits including increased metabolism for weight loss, lowering of cholesterol and immune system support.
With my Organic Coconut Chocolate Recipe using Pyure Organic Stevia, next time I’m craving chocolate, I’ll be guilt-free knowing that this chocolate is actually healthy for me.
Organic Coconut Chocolate Recipe Photo Tutorial
Email this to a Friend