January Give Away A Day Promotion:
A winner will be chosen each 24 hour day period starting on January 2, 2012 and ending February 1, 2012 from the previous days entries. For example, one winner will be chosen from the qualifying entries placed on January 1, 2012 from 12:01 am MST on January 2, 2010 and so on until all 31 prizes have been awarded. The current days prize will be announced on our Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/organizedcook). Winners names will be posted on our Facebook page as well as emailed. Winners must claim prize within 3 business days of email sent. This contest is only open to US residents age 18 & older on January 1, 2012. Winners are not restricted to the number of wins during the promotion period. All daily winners will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing on 2/1/2012. The Grand Prize is only open to daily winners.
The following rules apply to any giveaways run by The Organized Cook unless otherwise stated on the giveaway page.
General Giveaway Policy
- No purchase necessary to win
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Winners chosen using random.org or a random giveaway plugin for wordpress as determined at the time of the drawing. All decisions are final.
- Employees, independent contractors, partners and household family members of The Organized Cook, employees or contractors or the giveaway sponsor are not eligible to enter.
- Entries that do not follow the stated rules and/or are received after the closing date and time are not considered.
- Winners will be notified via email and will have 24 hours to confirm receipt of the e-mail. If the winner does not reply within 24 hours, another winner will be selected.
- Void where prohibited.
- Taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- By participating, each entrant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Promotion; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Twitter, Facebook, The Organized Cook and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize; and (c) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph/video, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so.
- Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed, garbled or stolen entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether typographical, human mechanical, electronic, computer, network, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the posting of questions, the processing of entries and/or tweets, the announcement of the prize or in any Promotion-related materials.
- Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website. Sponsor may disqualify anyone from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize (and void all associated entries/tweets) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives.
- Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend any portion of the Promotion for any reason, including should any cause corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion and, in the event of termination, to determine the winner(s) for the question(s) at issue from among all eligible tweets and/or entries received up to such time for the applicable question(s) using the winner determination procedure outlined above.
- Winners should expect to receive their prizes within 4-6 weeks of notification. If a winner does not receive prize after 6 weeks, please notify us so we can help follow up with sponsor.
- REQUEST FOR WINNERS’ NAMES: For of the names of the winners send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope within 90 days of party to The Organized Cook, 6140 S. Gun Club Rd K6, PMB 147, Aurora, CO 80016.