Easy Halloween Appetizer
On busy nights like Halloween I love to have food prepared for quick and easy entertaining. With four kids, Halloween is too busy a day to be chopping, cooking or baking. So anything I can make that is both festive and simple is at the top of my list for easy Halloween Appetizers like Spooky Guacamole.
- Wholly Guacamole– 1 package, any flavor
- Pimiento-Stuffed Manzanilla Olives- 1 jar
- Tortilla Chips
This was our fun creation, but we want to see YOURS! Use the linky below to share your Halloween inspired dishes and then join us tonight on twitter for more sharing of #mealplanning ideas!
- Date/Time: October 27, 2011 10-11 PM EST, 9-10 PM CST, 8-9 PM MST, 7-8 PM PST
- Hashtag: #mealplanning
- Tweet Grid: http://bit.ly/nzcffv
- Hosted by: @OrganizedCook, @tonispilsbury, @chaotic_barb
5 winners will receive a YEAR LONG subscription to Weekly Meal Plan System from The Organized Cook™
Leave your link below to share your creative ideas with all of our readers!