Easy Dinner Recipe
- boneless skinless chicken breasts- 2-3 bs (4-6 trimmed breasts)
- packaged wild rice, mushroom flavori- 2 6 oz. boxes (like Unlce Ben's Wild Rice Mushroom Flavor)
- cream of mushroom soup- 2 cans
- brussels sprouts- 12 oz., rinsed
- milk- 2 and 1/2 cups
- olive oil
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl combine rice with seasoning packets, soups and milk; mix well
- Transfer rice mixture to long casserole baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts in rice mixture setting them side-by-side pressing down into the mixture.
- Bake until cooked thoroughly and rice has absorbed all liquid, approximately 1 hour.
- Slice sprouts in half lengthwise and place in mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake alongside chicken until crispy, approximately 12 minutes.