Reincarnating The Leftover
This is the perfect recipe to make with leftover mashed potatoes.
- mashed potatoes- 4-5 cups (perfect recipe to make with Leftover Mashed Potatoes)
- shredded cheddar cheese- 16 oz.
- green onion or chives, diced (optional) for garnish
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F
- Mix together mashed potatoes and half of cheese
- Transfer to baking dish
- Top with remaining cheese
- Garnish with green onions or chives
- Bake until hot and bubbly, approximately 25 minutes
Check out more recipes in Five Recipes To Make With Leftover Mashed Potatoes: