Easy Dinner Recipe
- ground turkey- 1½ - 2 lbs
- spaghetti sauce- 1 small jar of your favorite
- shredded mozzarella cheese- 1 cup (8 oz.)
- shredded Parmesan cheese- 1/2 cup
- black olives, sliced- 1 small can, drained
- garlic salt- 1 tablespoon
- olive oil
- Season turkey with garlic salt.
- Heat olive oil in heated or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Hand form burger patties and place in skillet to cook, flipping once, until cooked thoroughly, approximately 7 minutes per side
- While in skillet, top burgers with a spoonful of sauce, a small handful of mozzarella cheese (about 2 tablespoons) and some olives.
- Cook thoroughly and until cheese is melted over medium heat, approximately 4 more minutes.
- Transfer to plate.