- chicken tenderloins- 2 or 3 lbs
- flour- 1 cup
- panko bread crumbs- 1 box
- poultry seasoning- 3 or 4 tbspns
- eggs- 2 or 3
- vegetable oil
- combine flour, bread crumbs and seasoning in a large shallow bowl; mix well
- beat eggs in another shallow bowl
- heat vegetable oil, about 1/2 inch deep, in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat
- roll chicken first in egg and then in flour mixture
- fry until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes each side
Combine 2 parts mayonnaise to 1 part Dijon mustard and 1 part ketchup with a few shakes of Worcesthshire sauce.
What’s even better- if you have leftover chicken, reincarnate it. If you still have plenty of chicken and want an easy main dish, simply lay chicken in baking dish and cover with marinara sauce; top with shredded parmesan cheese and bake until just warm, about 6 minutes. Voila, Chicken Parmesan!