- Eggs- 1 dozen
- Whole grain bread- 12 slices with crust taken off
- Pre-cooked or slightly undercooked bacon- 12-24 slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a muffin tin with butter and place one slice of bread into each hole pressing down in the middle.
- Crack one egg directly onto each slice of bread.
- Place one or two slices of bacon into each egg.
- Bake until egg is just cooked, or until desired consistency- yolk runny, about 10 minutes; slightly runny, about 13 minutes and cooked thoroughly, about 15 minutes