Turkey Chili Recipe
This is the same recipe we use for our Ghostly White Turkey Chili in our Spooktacular Weekly Meal Plan.
- Ground turkey- 1½-2 lbs.
- Great northern beans- 1 15oz. can, drained
- White navy beans- 1 15oz. can, drained
- Cannellini (white kidney) beans- 1 15oz. can, drained
- Fresh baby spinach lettuce- 1 precut ready-to-eat bag 16 oz.
- Condensed chicken stock (like Knorr Homestyle Stock)- 1 tub (or 3 chicken bullion cubes, or 2 cans of Chicken Broth)
- In large soup pot or Dutch oven, brown turkey over medium-high heat until just cooked
- Add all three cans of beans, spinach and stock or bouillion along with 4-6 cups of water- just enough to cover (or canned chicken broth)
- Bring to boil and let spinach reduce
- Reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer for approximately 10 minutes
Spinach Turkey Chili is great with homemade corn bread. For a gluten-free corn bread, try Bob’s Red Mill Cornbread Mix.