This recipe is probably the easiest to cook from my Thanksgiving Menu and is part of Toni’s 12 Days of Thanksgiving. Since this recipe is not a “make-ahead” recipe and only takes a few minutes to cook, I typically make this right before serving. Watch the video below for a cooking demonstration of this delicious and simple Thanksgiving recipe.
Sauteed Spinach with Cranberries and Pine Nuts
- fresh baby spinach lettuce- 2 16oz. pre-cut ready-to-eat bags
- dried cranberries like Ocean Spray Craisins- 1 5oz. bag or 1 cup
- pine nuts- 1 2-4oz. bag
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Heat a few tablespoons olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat
- Add spinach, cranberries and pine nuts and saute until spinach is completely reduced, approximately 4 minutes
- season with salt & pepper to taste
- Make this recipe right before serving.
Watch the video for a simple cooking demonstration: