Join us tonight on Twitter as we share ideas for Thanksgiving #melaplanning. Toni will share some tips from her 12 Days of Thanksgiving series with make ahead dishes and tips to help you reduce Thanksgiving Day chaos!
As you know, we at The Organized Cook, love fresh and easy foods that reduce our prep time. In Salt Lake City on NBC last week, Toni shared the secret to her Mushroom Shallot Green Beans is the new Steamfresh bags from Birds Eye. You can watch the video below to start gathering other great tips on spending more time with your family and less time in the kitchen this Thanksgiving!
15 winners will receive 5 free product coupons for Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables (16 oz bag). Expiration 12/31/2011. Maximum value of $3.29
How To Enter:
You do not have to be in attendance at the Twitter Party tonight to win. But, of course, we would love it if you are. We will even give you extra entries for joining in #mealplanning!
If you’ve never been to a Twitter Party, and are not sure what to do, it’s simple:
- RSVP in the commments section to ensure your eligibility to win hosted giveaways
- Login to your Twitter account Thursday at the times below and search #mealplanning to join the party.
- Join in on the conversation. We will be talking about family meal planning for busy moms, asking questions and listening to your questions and comments. The more you engage in conversation, the greater your chances of winning the giveaway.
- Date/Time: November 10, 2011 11-12 PM EST, 10-11 PM CST, 9-10 PM MST, 8-9 PM PST *NOTE this is one hour later than our usual party time
- Hashtag: #mealplanning
- Tweet Grid: http://bit.ly/nzcffv
- Hosted by: @OrganizedCook, @tonispilsbury, @chaotic_barb