Heart Shaped Family Dinner
Give your family a little heart for dinner this Valentine’s Day with this simple heart-healthy Spinach Turkey Meatloaf.
- ground turkey- 1 ½ -2 lbs
- baby spinach lettuce- 12 oz.
- seasoned bread crumbs- 1 cup
- eggs- 2
- seasoned salt- 2 tbspns
- Preheat oven to 375⁰
- In mixing bowl, combine turkey, spinach, breadcrumbs and eggs
- Transfer turkey mixture to baking sheet and hand-form loaf into a heart
- For a crispy exterior, brush meatloaf with an egg wash before baking (egg white and 1 tablespoon of water)
- Bake until cooked thoroughly, approximately 45 minutes
Spinach Turkey Meatloaf is delicious served with these simple side dishes: