- 3-4 medium avocados
- 1 Tomato (diced)
- 1/2 Purple Onion (diced) or 2 T of chopped Green Onions
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 T chopped cilantro (or more if desired)
- 1/2 Jalapeño Pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Lime
- 1/2 Lemon
- Sea Salt to taste
- Mash the avocados and then add diced tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro, and jalapeño.
- Mix well.
- Then add the juice of 1/2 a lime and 1/2 a lemon and sprinkle sea salt for taste.
- Mix again to incorporate the juices and salt and add more if desired.
This recipe was part of our Homemade Guacamole Recipe Contest.