- 2 avocadoes
- ½ diced tomato
- 1/2 diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon diced cilantro
- 1 fresh lime
- Salt and fresh-cracked pepper to taste
- ¼ cup fresh pomegranate seeds or dried cranberries
- Dice avocado into small chunks and place in a serving bowl.
- Add tomatoes, onion, jalapeno and cilantro. Squeeze fresh lime juice over mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir together.
- Add pomegranate seeds or dried cranberries.
- Mix gently and serve immediately.
- If pomegranates are not available, dried cranberries work well instead.
This recipe is from a finalist from our Homemade Guacamole Recipe Contest.