Memorial Day definitely sneaked up on me this year, as it does every year. The last Monday in May is just another day off work for some, and for others it may be a weekend add-on day for travel.
I woke up this Memorial Day and consciously asked what this day is for me and my family and here’s what I came up with.
Memorial Day is…..
1. A day to celebrate with family and friends the freedoms that we share because of those who protect them.
2. A day to share my favorite grill recipes.
3. Time to start wearing my favorite white jeans.
4. A deadline for planting my Spring garden.
5. A time to make my #WineWork “To Do” list to catch up old work and clear my calendar for Summer.
6. A time to start planning Summer family vacations.
7. A reason to have a lemonade stand.
Many blessings to you and your family this and every Memorial Day!
Email this to a Friend